Dr. Ansis Gilis has finished the European Master’s degree program in Surgical Oncology, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery
Dr. Ansis Gilis has finished the European Master’s degree program in surgical oncology, reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
This was a very valuable opportunity to work in the best clinics in Europe together with great surgeons in:
- IRCAD Centre, Strasbourg – France,
- Töölö University Hospital, Helsinki – Finland,
- Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris – France,
- UZ Gent Universitary Hospital, Gent – Belgium,
- Centro de Cirugía de Mínima Invasión Jesús Usón, Cáceres – Spain,
- UZ Brussels Universitary Hospital, Brussels – Belgium,
- Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona – Spain,
- Klinik Pyramide, Zurich – Switzerland,
and spend 6 weeks working in UZ Brussels Universitary Hospital (with prof. Moustapha Hamdi), Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau in Barcelona (with prof. Jaume Masià) and Istituto Nazionale Tumori Regina Elena in Rome (with prof. Roy de Vita).